2014 Annual Report
2014 was a year of many successes for the Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen's Alliance - both on the water and in the community.
In the year ahead, we will continue to pursue our mission of protecting our marine ecosystem and sustaining our fishing traditions for future generations. Learn more about our staff.
Here's are the topics covered in the Annual Report:
On the Water
- Electronic Monitoring - The Future is Now
- Diving Deeper Into Conch
- A Small-Boat Win for Scallops
- Georges Bank Cod Fixed Gear Sector - top seafood landings
- Cape Cod Fisheries Trust - 2014 by the numbers
In the Community
- "Fish for Families" Program Reaches Cape Families in Need
- A New Dog in Town - Dogfish Gets a Makeover
- Wine & Dine with Fishermen
- Behinds the Scenes at the Fish Pier
- Meet one of our Supporters - Barbara Matteson
Support our work and help us to build a better future for fish and fishing on Cape Cod. Donate Today.